Brides Magazine and Caroline Castigliano Catwalk Show at The Dorchester
Taking place on Sunday the 21st of February, this is an event not to be missed. Sip champagne while we show our bridal collection, all handcrafted in the UK and sculpted from the finest silk, softest tulle, delicate lace and organza.
You will have the chance to meet Caroline as she will join each table and spend time meeting you, giving you any advice you feel you’d like to ask her about. Joining Caroline will be her favorite industry partners who will all be available to discuss your wedding and your plans.
- Shoe designer Freya Rose
- Expert wedding planner Bruce Russell
- Honeymoon experts Turquoise Holidays
- London’s leading hair salon Michael Van Clarke
- Design and production company Bespoke Events London
- Wedding photographer Damion Mower
- Leeming Brothers stationery
- Diamond and gem genius Duttson Rocks
- Lisa Potter -Dixon from Benefit Cosmetics
- Florists Inwater Flowers
Plus we will be showing a selection of our evening wear collection – just the thing for mothers-of-the-bride looking to wow in a red-carpet-worthy dress.
All guests will receive a goody bag worth £150 with special gifts and exclusive offers from our wonderful partners joining us for the event.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to sample some exclusive wedding tips, ideas and inspiration with some amazing brands!
Powered by Eventbrite