Work With Us
At Caroline Castigliano we rely on a high level of personal and professional standards. We are committed to providing the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
As a growing business we are always looking to recruit talented and creative individuals to join our head office, studio and retail teams. We recognise the impact of our employees on our success and are proud to say that it is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise.
If you would like the opportunity to join our ever expanding team, please view the current vacancies listed below. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Knightsbridge Flagship Store
Luxury Bridal Wholesale Manager
A new role needed to fulfil the growth and expansion of the business in overseas export markets.
A dynamic brand ambassador, actively promoting and selling our UK made bridal gowns to high end independent retailers in the UK, USA and Europe.
Extensive wholesale or sales focused background (not necessarily in fashion) is essential. A proven track record of winning new accounts by quickly establish excellent relationships with customers. The ability to open new accounts and to participate directly with Brides in an appointment when visiting a stockist are essential in ensuring the strategic growth required by the role and the business.
There will be a high level of client interaction so building and maintaining strong relationships is a fundamental part of this role.
Assisting with the Marketing and PR to of Caroline Castigliano within the identified markets as well as attending trade shows, store visits, brand training days, trunk shows and designer events while projecting brand values at all times.
Responsibilities and Key Attributes
- Identifying and prioritize new opportunities in the identified markets.
- Ability to create and implement a strategic international wholesale growth and sales plan in line with Company objectives.
- Proven track record in luxury wholesale, minimum of 5 years, with solid experience in sales and strong presentation skills.
- Originate interest in the Caroline Castigliano brand within the identified territories by direct contact, attending trade shows within Europe and USA while projecting brand values at all times.
- Proactively improve retail performance in existing stockists by holding in store training events, branding events and designer days throughout the UK
- Immaculate presentation, enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, leader and motivator
- Growing the number of national and international stockist.
- Accelerating Sales Achieved at existing stockists through pro-active engagement with stockists.
- Achieving targets set by the Company for the overall Business by Territory and Stockist
- 40 hrs (Full-Time Five Days)
- Expected to work at least 26 Saturdays a year with a week day off in lieu.
- Additional Sundays are required for trade shows and events
- Based in our flagship store in Knightsbridge
- Excellent package
* Due to the nature of the role, applications are only open to female candidates. (Exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 ).
Head Office Harlaxton, Lincolnshire
Our team is expanding and we are looking for both experienced machinists and couture / sample machinists with knowledge of couture technics and corsetry.
You will be producing samples and clients bridal gowns/ evening dresses.
Join our talented team. To apply for this position please call 01476 514 570.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter stating the position you are applying for to email@example.com