Work With Us
At Caroline Castigliano we rely on a high level of personal and professional standards. We are committed to providing the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
As a growing business we are always looking to recruit talented and creative individuals to join our head office, studio and retail teams. We recognise the impact of our employees on our success and are proud to say that it is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise.
If you would like the opportunity to join our ever expanding team, please view the current vacancies listed below. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Head of Bridal Couture & Evening Wear Fittings
A wonderful opportunity has a risen for a talented female* couture fitter with a passion for luxury bridal and evening wear. The role involves running our busy fitting department in Knightsbridge, overseeing all fittings and organising the alterations whilst offering our clients the highest level of customer service.
Ensuring the highest level of technical fitting excellence in all designs produced by the company for the Flagship store based in Knightsbridge. Providing and fulfilling an unparalleled fitting service within our Flagship Store.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Seeing all clients from initial toile fitting through to the delivery of the gown within the Flagship Store
- Write all special instructions as necessary to the Product Development Manager and Production Manager to create bespoke toiles as necessary
- Responsible for all fittings within the Flagship Boutique, including management of alterations seamstress.
- Ensuring that all technical and quality control activities are completed to the company standards
- Supporting the sale team in Knightsbridge store regarding all technical or design changes
- Other duties as reasonably required
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in creation of luxury / couture bridal or eveningwear
- Complex / couture luxury bridal / eveningwear
- Multi-product knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of pattern cutting (although not necessarily a pattern cutter)
- Alterations / cutting
- Extensive understanding of garment construction
- Made-to-measure garments
- Quality control
- Sewing / machining to high level
- Customer facing / high level of service
- Personable, reliable, enthusiastic and trustworthy
- Strong attention to detail
- High customer service ethic
- High product quality ethic
- Able to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Able to work using own initiative
- Previous experience of working at the highest level of couture
Up to £45000 depending upon experience
* Due to the nature of the role, applications are only open to female candidates. (Exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9).
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our fast growing company for a multi talented marketing manager looking to join a small luxury niche brand playing an important role that makes a difference.
Caroline Castigliano has been established for 27 years and is considered to be the market leader in luxury bridal wear in the United Kingdom, the brand now sells in 50 independent stores around the world.
- You will have minimum of 5 years marketing experience within the luxury industryCreative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new ideas and help develop the brand
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to plan, multitask, prioritise and cope under pressure
- Methodical and excellent administrator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable presentation
- Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Strong follow through with attention to detail
- Build a full 360 marketing strategy across all customers touch points to drive acquisition and awareness through social media, email marketing, content, influencers and PR
- Develop engaging visual and written original content across all social media platforms, blog, website and digital collateral
- Responsible for editing, posting/publishing and sharing content across all social platforms
- Grow social channel engagement and apply across PR, Retail and Wholesale
- Monitor and analyse performance of online marketing initiatives and social media for all programs against key measurements of success
- Manage all interview and press requests
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media, influencers and stylists
- Secure partnership arrangements and collaborations
- Coordinate global marketing campaigns and product launches
- Support with all event activities including planning, project management and coordination with third parties
- Develop programs that grow the business through recruitment of clients, their engagement and retention via regular qualitative client interactions and all types of international and exclusive private experiences
- Maintaining and developing wholesale customer relations. Map potential wholesale customers and generate new customer opportunities for the business
- Coordinating and scheduling showroom appointments ahead of tradeshows
- Oversee and maintaining the website and e-commerce platform, ensure the website is functioning efficiently
- Coordination and supervision of all strategic CRM activities, management of customer database (update/maintain)
- Manage the marketing budget
- Experience managing Adwords and paid social campaigns
- Experience of using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adwords, and the interpretation of their results
- Experience executing CRM campaigns, leveraging data driven research & analysis driving strategic direction.
- Practical knowledge of appropriate software tools and packages (WordPress, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Microsoft Office etc.)
To apply please email your CV and cover letter stating the position you are applying for and why you would be a good candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org