Work With Us
At Caroline Castigliano we rely on a high level of personal and professional standards. We are committed to providing the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
As a growing business we are always looking to recruit talented and creative individuals to join our head office, studio and retail teams. We recognise the impact of our employees on our success and are proud to say that it is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise.
If you would like the opportunity to join our ever expanding team, please view the current vacancies listed below. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Bespoke Bridal and Evening Wear Female Sales Specialist – Knightsbridge
Caroline Castigliano, the market leader in luxury bridal wear in the United Kingdom with a flagship store in Knightsbridge and independent retailers around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated female, commercially minded Bridal Stylist with a proven record in delivering successful results . Our brand and luxury flagship store is acknowledged as being at the very pinnacle of this prestigious, fashionable and uniquely luxurious environment where only the ultimate in customer service will suffice. We create exquisite hand crafted bespoke bridal and evening wear for women in the United Kingdom.
This is a truly fabulous opportunity for the right person to join an exciting environment. If you enjoy building relationships, styling women, have an appreciation of beautiful fabrics and a deep sense of style coupled with a full understanding of selling and customer service, then this is the career for you.
Responsibilities and duties
- Consistently achieving customer satisfaction
- Surpassing your personal sales targets on a monthly, seasonal and yearly basis
- Continuously able to develop both new and existing skills within yourself
- Determine improvements when required to achieve your sales targets and customer satisfaction objectives
- Working with the designer and the team to identifies new design trends
- Understand and deliver the Brand values
- Degree in either Fashion or textiles
- Good understanding of bespoke garments ( bridal not necessary)
- Excellent team player
- History of achieving personal sale targets
- Un-paralleled understanding of the factors which influence customers seeking a luxury gown
- Target driven and not target focused
- Excellent written and oral English
- Unrivalled personal appearance with impeccable etiquette
- Ability to think positively and strategically at all times
- Strong personal values and passionate about success
- Sensitive to different cultures
Desirable But Not Essential
- Creative and expressive with a background, or Degree, in Fashion or Textiles would be of benefit
- Experience in one to one selling within a luxury brand (this can be any product but must be a luxury brand)
- Basic salary up to £30,000 depending upon experience and skills
- OTE to £35,000 – £40,000
- Due to the nature of the role, applications are only open to female candidates. (Exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9).
Store Manager – Knightsbridge
We are the UK’s leading luxury bridalwear and eveningwear brand established for 28 years, currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for our flagship store based in Knightsbridge, London.
The Caroline Castigliano brand is an infusion of luxury classic, yet contemporary gowns all hand crafted in the United Kingdom and is renowned for very high levels of service.
With press and blogger relationships within the boutique, the brand itself attracts a client base of celebrities and VIP’s from around the world.
We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial senior manager who has a very good understanding of customer experience and VIP clients.
You will typically have had exposure in influencing key relationships and cultivating strong client relationships long term and must also have a good understanding of tech and be digitally savvy.
In addition, you will have:
- The ability to work under your own initiative.
- An operational understanding of the luxury market.
- Strong Leadership and Motivational Skills.
- Strong Clienteling Background.
- A strong track record as Manager for a luxury brand.
- A proven Track record of influencing relationships.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and cope under pressure.
- A strong presence and leadership on the sales floor, inspiring and motivating the team, driving excellence in service standards to exceed client expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & impeccable presentation.
- Degree in fashion or textiles.
- Experience within a bespoke environment – (bridal not necessary)