Work With Us
At Caroline Castigliano we rely on a high level of personal and professional standards. We are committed to providing the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
As a growing business we are always looking to recruit talented and creative individuals to join our head office, studio and retail teams. We recognise the impact of our employees on our success and are proud to say that it is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise.
If you would like the opportunity to join our ever expanding team, please view the current vacancies listed below. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Head Office Harlaxton, Lincolnshire
Due to continuing growth new positions have opened up to join our team.
International Wholesale Account Manager
A new role needed to fulfil the strategic growth and expansion objectives of the business in overseas export markets.
A dynamic brand ambassador, actively promoting and selling our UK made styles to high end independent retailers in the UK, USA and Europe.
Extensive wholesale or sales focused background (not necessarily in fashion) is essential. A proven track record of winning new accounts by quickly establish excellent relationships with customers. The ability to close new accounts and to participate directly with Brides in an appointment when visiting a wholesaler are essential in ensuring the strategic growth required by the role and the business.
There will be a high level of client interaction so building and maintaining strong relationships is a fundamental part of this role. In order to facilitate this, there will be domestic and international travel to implement and ensure successful expansion of the business.
Partnering with senior management to drive and shape positive new business results will be key to success, as will research of competitors and analysing sales, and performance, in order to make recommendations for improved product offering for the identified markets and to maximize sales.
Assisting with Marketing and PR to originate new interest in the Caroline Castigliano brand within the identified markets as well as attending trade shows, store visits, brand training days, trunk shows and designer events while projecting brand values at all times regularly.
You would be expected to work at least 26 Saturdays a year and additional Sundays as required for trade shows and events.
Ideally have worked in a similar international sales role.
Responsibilities and Key Attributes
- Identifying and prioritize new opportunities in the identified markets through experience and knowledge of high end designer wear and these specific markets
- Ability to create and implement a strategic international wholesale growth and sales plan in line with Company objectives, as authorized by the Board of Directors for the all markets
- Proven track record in bridal and or luxury wholesale, minimum of 3-5 years, with solid experience in sales and strong presentation skills
- Originate new interest in the Caroline Castigliano brand within the identified territories by direct wholesaler contact, attend trade Fairs, store visits, brand training days, trunk shows and designer events while projecting brand values at all times.
- Proactively improve retail performance in existing stockists by holding in store training events, branding events and designer sale days.
- Analyse sales and performance, to make recommendations for improved product offers to maximize sales opportunity based upon knowledge of the USA and Canadian markets
- Proven track record of proactively sourcing new business opportunities in American, Canadian and UK wholesale markets for high-end designer wear.
- Experience of partnering with senior management to drive and shape new business results
- Knowledge of sample production
- Understanding and knowledge of luxury women’s clothing brands/couture
- Immaculate presentation, enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, leader and motivator
- Growing the number of national and international stockist.
- Accelerating Sales Achieved at existing stockists through pro-active engagement with both stockists and directly with local customers.
- Achieving targets set by the Company for Overall Business by Territory and Stockist
- Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Performance Bonus
Our team is expanding and we are looking for both experienced machinists and couture / sample machinists with knowledge of couture technics and corsetry.
You will be producing samples and clients bridal gowns/ evening dresses.
Join our talented team. To apply for this position please call 01476 514 570.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter stating the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org