Work With Us
At Caroline Castigliano we rely on a high level of personal and professional standards. We are committed to providing the best customer service within a friendly, positive working environment.
As a growing business we are always looking to recruit talented and creative individuals to join our head office, studio and retail teams. We recognise the impact of our employees on our success and are proud to say that it is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise.
If you would like the opportunity to join our ever expanding team, please view the current vacancies listed below. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Senior Sales Executives
We are looking for a dedicated, commercially minded, Senior Sales Executives with proven records in delivering successful results within an internationally renowned brand.
We are recognized as a market leader in the world of luxury women’s couture and are currently celebrating our 25th anniversary. Our brand, and our luxury boutique based in Knightsbridge is acknowledged as being at the very pinnacle of this prestigious, fashionable and uniquely luxurious environment where only the ultimate in customer service will suffice.
This is a truly fabulous opportunity for the right person to join an exciting environment, If you enjoy building relationships, styling women, have an appreciation of beautiful fabrics and a deep sense of style coupled with a full understanding of selling and customer service, then this is the career for you.
Responsibilities and duties
- Consistently achieving customer satisfaction
- Surpassing your personal sales targets on a monthly, seasonal and yearly basis
- Continuously able to develop both new and existing skills within yourself
- Determine improvements when required to achieve your sales targets and customer satisfaction objectives
- Working with the designer and the team to identifies new design trends
- Understand and deliver the Brand values
- History of achieving customer satisfaction surveys and personal sale targets
- Un-paralleled understanding of the factors which influence customers seeking a luxury gown
- Target driven and not target focused
- Excellent written and oral English
- Unrivalled personal appearance with impeccable etiquette
- Ability to think positively and strategically at all times
- Strong personal values and passionate about success
- Sensitive to different cultures
Desirable But Not Essential
- Creative and expressive with a background, or Degree, in Fashion or Textiles would be of benefit, but not essential
- Experience with luxury brand
- Basic salary up to £30,000 depending upon experience and skills
- OTE to £35,000
To apply please email your CV and cover letter stating the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quite a bit of thought went into your engagement ring, whether you dropped hints for months, your fiancé enlisted...
In the press: Caroline spoke exclusively to Harper’s Bazaar Deputy Editor Lydia Slater about navigating the road to entrepreneurial...
Join us in our Knightsbridge flagship store for or an exclusive shopping experience and a glass of bubbles to...
The Tertia Wedding Gown from the Love is in the Air collection is featured in the Tatler Wedding Guide...
Cover story: Caroline speaks to Joanne Hunt at The Lincolnshire Journal about her creative childhood, the latest collection and...
Brides Event Director Kendra Leaver married RN Lieutenant Joshua Rylah, at St Mary’s Church in Rye, East Sussex followed...